Recipe of the Week: Balsamic Chicken BLT Sandwich
Who doesn’t love a good sandwich? Make a Balsamic Chicken BLT Sandwich with Hellmann’s Mayonnaise which is now available on Magic Receipts and you’ll earn up to 10 SB when you upload your receipt! You’ll need this for the Balsamic Chicken BLT Sandwich.
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- COMBINE Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion and vinegar in small bowl; reserve 1/2 cup for sandwich spread.
- GRILL OR BROIL chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly, then slice.
- EVENLY SPREAD reserved mayonnaise mixture on rolls. Evenly top bottoms with lettuce, chicken, tomato, bacon, then roll tops.