Posted by Team Swagbucks on Thu, December 18th, 2014 at 6:00 am
We’re right in the middle of the Ugly Sweater Party Team Challenge! We’ve got a great battle going on between our three teams: Snowmen Showmen, Candy Cane Gang and Making It Reindeers. Today’s Twitter Trivia will focus on each of the three teams – so get ready!
Here is how it will work:
- Randomly throughout the day we will tweet a trivia question via @swagbucks on Twitter.
- As soon as you have the answer to that trivia question go to swagbucks.com and enter the answer IN ALL CAPS in the Swag Code Box. If you are among the first x-number of people to enter the code correctly you will be instantly awarded x-number of Swag Bucks. The numbers of winners for each question and the amount of Swag Bucks won might change each week but will be announced prior to the question (and are listed below).
- Each question has a new batch of winners – you have the potential to win a total of 20 Swag Bucks Today – December 18th – from Twitter Trivia alone! Each question is open to all Swagbucks members in all countries.
HINTS on how to win:
- Follow @swagbucks on Twitter. You don’t need a Twitter account. Just click the Twitter button under “Stay Connected” on the left side of the Swagbucks home page. Or click here.
- Use the Swagbucks Search function to find the answer – that’s the best part about TRIVIA! Don’t you agree? That satisfaction of knowing that YOU were able to discover the answer on your own (and perhaps win some SB for using Swagbucks Search)?!
Today’s Twitter Trivia breakdown:
Are you enjoying this format of Twitter Trivia?
If you have any questions leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer. We also look forward to your feedback throughout the day.
In case you were unable to play today, below are the 3 questions (and answers):
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, December 17th, 2014 at 1:00 pmWe’re in the middle of the week and the middle of December! Let’s say hi to michweb220, from Leominster, MA! I’ve been a Swaggernaut since April 2014. I’m a nanny for twin 18-month olds. I love to open up my computer and earn Swag Bucks before the kids wake up. If I can’t reach my goal ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Wed, December 17th, 2014 at 6:59 amWe’re kicking off our Holiday Swag Code ExtravaDazzle with a little elf fun! Have you ever dreamed of becoming an elf? Of course you have!! Today, you have your chance to discover your Elf Name! See the image below and figure yours out, then post a comment with it below!! We hope you had some ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 16th, 2014 at 4:30 pmTonight at sundown marks the first of eight nights of Hanukkah! Jews around the globe will be with their families and friends, lighting the Menorah, playing dreidel games and eating delicious potato latkes! For more information on Hanukkah, click HERE! You might even win a few Swag Bucks!! Happy Hanukkah from everyone at Team Swagbucks!!! ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 16th, 2014 at 1:00 pmThe holiday season is in full force and at Swagbucks, we’d like to celebrate with all of you! Get excited for our Holiday Swag Code ExtravaDazzle! You’ll have the opportunity to earn up to 35 SB in Swag Codes! Here are the details: Wednesday, December 17th from 7am PT – 6pm PT (10am ET – ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 16th, 2014 at 10:30 amThe time has come for you to put on your holiday best, or in this case – your holiday worst! You are hereby invited to our Ugly Sweater Party Team Challenge!! You can join the Ugly Sweater Party Team Challenge at 10am PT (1pm ET) on TODAY, December 16th! There will be a button in ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Tue, December 16th, 2014 at 6:00 amThe holidays are a time to gather with family and friends, spread cheer and joy and of course, exchange gifts! This week for #TTPTP, we want to know what would make the #BestGiftEver or maybe the best gift you’ve ever received or given! It’s Tuesday, which means it’s time for the Twitter Tuesday Phrase That ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Mon, December 15th, 2014 at 1:00 pmWell hello there, Swaggernauts! We hope your weekend was great and that you’re ready to meet another member of Swagbucks! Say hi to MovieMusiclover, from Newport, NC! Buying Christmas presents as I’m sure a-lot of other Swagbucks users know, can cost A LOT and if you’re like me you don’t really have that much money to ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Sat, December 13th, 2014 at 11:00 amHappy weekend, Swaggernauts! Today’s DIY comes to us from gbestadt, of Hope Mills, NC and looks like a lot of fun! DIY Snowman Globe This is an easy peasy project I do with my grandchildren. Supplies needed: Vase from dollar tree Paints – white, pink, black, orange (I also use the clear glitter type also, to ... Read More »
Posted by Team Swagbucks on Fri, December 12th, 2014 at 3:00 pmHappy Friday! Before we all jump up and down for the weekend, please say hi to jctanner, from Clarksville, TN! Every day I wake up and make myself some coffee and immediately turn on my computer and go to Swagbucks. I answer the daily poll, then I go to videos and start watching. I check the ... Read More »
Don't Miss a Single Post
Subscribe to the RSS Feed Or enter your email address
to have our blog delivered to you.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Enter your email address
to sign up for the newsletter.
Like Us on Facebook
Search By Category
The Blog Roll